Keto or gluten free camping? Whip up this easy and filling recipe on your next hike.
10 oz / 275 g
- Salami - 9 oz / 255 g
- Ham - 7 oz / 200 g
- Cheese, your fav - 8 oz / 225 g
- Zucchini - 1 pc
- Baby Tomatoes - 1 pkg / 10.5 oz / 300 g
- Olive oil - 2 TB / 25 g
- Balsamic Vinegar - 2 TB / 25 g
- Salt - 1 tsp / 5 g
- Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp / 2 g
- CHOP salami, ham, cheese, shallot, zucchini, baby tomatoes into pot, ziploc or container w lid. ( I like old coffee containers )
- + oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper to ingredients
- MIX. SIT 10 min ( go set up your tent or something)
Who says you need lettuce for salad. Dunno about you, but Chef Corso says meat and meat with a viniagrette is a salad.
Pack it out!