Lasagna w “Meat” Sauce Bowl
Part of our Classics^Elevated recipes where we match a standard packaged meal. Excellent for multi-day backpacking trips.
Lasagna w "Meat" Sauce Bowl
6 oz / 150 g
- Water - 32 oz / 1 L
- Lasagna Noodles - 1/2 LB / 225 g
- Olive oil - 2 TB / 25 g
- Tomato Paste - 1 tube/4.5 oz - 125 g
- Field Roast or other fake meat - 5 oz / 140 g
- Garlic - 2 clvs
- Italian Seasoning, dried - 1 TB / 10 g
- Chili Flake - 1 tsp / 5 g
- Salt - 1 tsp / 5 g
- Parmesan Cheese - 2 oz / 50 g
- TURN ON BURNER: High heat
- + water, pasta
- BOIL pasta until soft. RESERVE 8 oz water in pot
- CHOP garlic, field roast.
- + olive oil, tomato paste, field roast, garlic, seasoning, chili flake, salt
- STIR STIR. COOK 2-5 min
- GARNISH w parmesan cheese
Did you know that? There are over 10, 000 varieties of tomato, they come in a variety of colours including pink, purple, black, yellow and white.
Now you know!