3 oz / 50 g
- Mayonnaise - 4 packets (2 oz) / (48 g)
- Dijon Mustard - 1 packet (.5 oz) / (12 g)
- Lemon - 1 pc
- Garlic Powder - 1/4 tsp / 1 g
- Salt - 1/2 tsp / 2 g
- Black Pepper - 1/4 C / 2 g
- CHOP parsely, green onion
- MIX all ingredients in bowl, jar or tight sealed container
- SHAKE and MIX
- SIT for 5 min
- DIP veggies or pour over salad greens
You also can use Greek Yogurt in place of or mixed with Mayo.
Did you know?
Hidden Valley is actually where Ranch Dressing started in Northern California. It is a real place!
Now you know!
Pack it out!