High calorie, fast and easy trail breakfast recipe. Great for any meal plan.
7 oz / 205 g
- Red Salsa - 16 oz / 450 g
- Tortilla Chips - 1/2 bag/7-8 0z /. 225 g
- Powdered Eggs - 4 TB / 50 g
- Water - 4 TB + 4 oz / 180 ml
- Salt - 1/2 tsp / 2 g
- Lime - 1 pc
- Hydrate eggs with 4 TB water. Sit 5 min
- Crush chips
- Turn on burner: Med heat
- Add salsa, 4 oz water, chips
- Cook 1-2 min. Stir
- Add eggs mixture
- Cook 1-2 min until eggs done. Stir
- Garnish with Lime wedge
Don't have powdered eggs? No worries.. just pack a couple fresh in with your socks.. but be careful.. eggy sox no bueno.
Great with queso or avocado on top!